Thursday, January 14, 2010

First. Blog. Ever.

So, I graduated almost an entire month ago, and so far have: applied to four jobs/ internships, played Beatles Rock Band with the family, driven back to EC once, read two books, hung out with my PL faves, and probably most importantly, created this blog. This is my first post ever, and as a PR graduate, I thought, "Hey, a blog may come in handy one day." And if not, then you kiddos can get an inside look into what I'm thinking every once in awhile.

Also, I'm heading to work for the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics in... oh yeah... less than two weeks!!! and I have gotten quite a few requests and responses from people who all want to know exactly what I'm going to be doing up there, cause I think it's going to be a pretty sweet gig. So for all you stalkers, I'll be posting on here frequently so you can see what I'm up to in beautiful Vancouvsie (my personal term for that awesome city) and which Olympians' pants I'm getting into, etc. Only joking, of course. But really, I am pretty pumped to be working for their broadcasting company, and actually getting paid for it. Hopefully, once I get back, every potential employer will look at my resume and instantly want to hire me after seeing the Olympics listed. We'll see though... **fingers crossed**

So, hopefully this blog actually gets looked at every once in awhile, if not, I think I'll  have fun on here anyway, all by myself.

Well, it is now officially Friday, and I'm going to hit the sack. Another busy post-graduation, no work, no obligation day again.

Signing off,
A

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Hooray! Now I can know what your up to in detail! :-D Can't wait for the Vancouvsie posts! :-D
    Congratulations on being a college grad! The post-college life so far sounds like its been pretty rough :-P
    Miss You!

    ReplyDelete