Sunday, January 24, 2010

Time to Go

First, I'd like to comment on the Vikings vs. Saints game, since it just ended, and is still sitting in my thoughts. Good job Vikes, for making it this far, I'm not much of a football viewer, but I was rootin for ya. So, good run, and congrats to the Saints. And for you Packers fans, I'm quite amused with the Vikes/Favre bashing on facebook and twitter, way to keep things classy. I actually think the most amazing part of the night was that I actually watched an entire football game, and stayed pretty into it. SKOL, is it? Nice.

Anyway, I leave for Vancouver in three days (yikes!) and am pretty much freaking out. And by that I mean totally excited. I spent the past week saying farewell to my peeps back in EC, and my other favorites here in Minnesota. I know I'm only going to be gone for a month and a half-ish, but for some reason in my head that feels like forever. It's probably going to fly by though, with working full-time, and getting things Olympic-ready at the last minute.

I still don't know exactly what I'm going to be doing there, but I talked to my uncle Scott today, who actually has been working for OBSV (Olympic Broadcasting Services Vancouver) for two years already, and hooked me up with the job. He says the uniforms just got in and are terrrrible. I know I'm not supposed to be worried about what I look like up there, but how am I going to score the Olympian of my dreams wearing black corduroys and turtlenecks? Hmmm, gonna have to find some way to rock it.

In other news, there is no other news. Hopefully though, some exciting stuff will start soon!

Stay posted.

Tots,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment