Sunday, February 14, 2010

And then we'll get down there, way down to the very bottom of everything


Here are a few photos that I've taken around town.
This one is in a part of Vancouver called Gastown, it's just this old, touristy section that has some cute shops, restaurants and bars. This clock runs on just steam, and is pretty well-known around here:


I took these pictures at night and the sky was just beautiful. This next one has part of the skyline in the background as well.


These next few photos are of the torch being carried in around Lonsdale Quay where I take the seabus across the harbour every day. It was super crowded, so you can see the loads of people waiting and then my blurry photo of the runner going by with the torch. Still a pretty cool moment.



I've been doing some other pretty crazy things around here, but while working six 10 hour days a week, it's been hard to post on here. Hopefully I will get a chance to write a bit tonight.

Happy Valentine's Day!! - Gotta go, I have a date :)

XO,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment